In the globalized society we live in, international collaborations help by providing doctors with the ability to study, work and travel in an international capacity. PSSLD believes that international collaborations are mandatory for the sharing and transfer of knowledge. We were seeking to work with the best physicians and researchers of the world and to share their cutting-edge hepatology knowledge with the physicians and young doctors of Pakistan.
Due to the untiring efforts of our team now PSSLD has been internationally recognized as a professional body and has had collaboration from APASL*, SAASL**, CSH***, AASLD****and ILF-EASL***** in its recent years. We see value in working together as the common goal gives a meaningful reason to work together, in the overall interest of the community against liver diseases.
- * Asia Pacific Association for Study of Liver
- ** South Asia Association for Study of the liver
- *** Chinese Society of Hepatology
- **** American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
- **** International Liver Foundation – European Association for Study of Liver