Categories & Privileges
PSSLD’s membership integrates all professionals dedicated to hepatobiliary discoveries and patient care. It offers diversified activities and privileges for its members with a unified and focused vision. There are many reasons to join PSSLD. As a member, you become the part of all dynamic changes that are transforming the world of Hepatology. It helps you to shape the future of your diagnosis and treatment of a range of liver diseases by providing the required tools and resources.
Full membership is awarded to consultants only as per the following critera:
- a. FCPS in Gastroenterology and Hepatology.
- b. FCPS in Gen Med with special interest in Hepatology.
- c. MRCP with CCST in Hepatology or Gastroenterology, and
- d. American Board in Hepatology or Gastroenterology will be considered as equivalent for membership purposes.
- e. Qualified (FCPS, MRCS + CSST, American Board) Surgeons and Anesthetists with special interest in Hepatology and Hepatic Transplant.
- f. Other post graduate diplomas and degrees will be considered in individual basis.
General Physicians, and hepatology-transplant related nurses and paramedics.
Medical student and trainees in Hepatology or Gastroenterology can apply for this category. A letter from the department head/supervisor will be needed.
Individuals / companies belonging to the pharmaceutical industry and medical equipment developers and suppliers.